Securing a limousine in downtown Miami, Florida can be a great choice. There are many great places to visit in downtown Miami like museums', shops, restaurants and clubs. With a chauffeured limousine the worries of asking for directions, finding short routes to prime locations and getting lost are eliminated from your excursion-leaving you more time for things that matter.
Downtown Miami is the central business district of South Florida, Miami-Dade county and Miami, Florida. Downtown, or sometimes referred to as the "Central Business District". Inside of this area includes Park West, the area due west of Bicentennial Park. Other areas that are many times adjoined with Downtown is the area to the north, Midtown.
Here are a few places of interest in Downtown Miami:
– Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, commonly called The Arsht Center, is Miami's largest performing arts center. It is the second-largest performing arts center in the United States.
– Bayside Marketplace is an indoor / outdoor marketplace. The mall averages 15 million people annually.
– The Freedom Tower is a building that serves as a memorial to Cuban immigration to the United States.
– The Historical Museum of Southern Florida (HMSF) is a historical museum, which gives information about the history of South Florida and the Caribbean. The museum is one of the largest in the United States.
– The Miami Jewelry District is a section of Downtown Miami, where a variety of jeweled products are sold.
– The American Airlines Arena is an arena located in Downtown Miami, along Biscayne Bay and is used for basketball games and concerts.
Be sure to consider a limousine rental for your next trip to Downtown Miami, Florida.