Placing a bet on football is pretty simple once you know what you're doing! It should only take approximately ten minutes before you're up and running. Follow the steps below:
1. Find an online gambling site that you wish to use and register an account with the site. Some of the top betting sites can be found by Googling 'online betting sites'.
2. When you've decided on which company you would like to use or which website you think is the best, click the register now button (usually located in the top right hand corner of the site).
3. You will be then asked to enter the usual security details such as your name, email address and contact details.
4. Once you have registered you will receive a welcome mail from the online betting site which will ask you to deposit funds in your betting account. You may also be asked to provide proof that you are over 18 which means you must scan and email them a copy of your passport or license.
5. Deposit the amount of money into your account account which you wish to bet with, most sites have a minimum deposit of £ / € 5.
6. Now it's time to learn how to bet on football for real!
7. Choose the football game you wish to bet on by clicking the left hand navigation and choose 'Football'.
8. Now choose the country or league in which the game is taking place. If you're not sure, then use the search bar on the site which will allow you to search for the team you want to bet on.
9. Once you find the market (game) that you want to bet on, you must choose the type of bet and wager that you want to risk.
10. There are hundreds of markets on each game but the most popular bets are usually match betting (you choose a team to win in 90 minutes and if they lose or draw – then you lose your money).
First goal scorer (you bet on the person you think will score the first goal of the game, usually the best players or strikers will have the best chance of scoring first).
11. Once you have decided on the bet you would like to place, tick the box next the relevant odds and it will open a betslip.
12. Enter the value of the bet you would like to place and then hit confirm.
13. Your bet on football has now been placed, you can now sit back and enjoy the match!