LimesKeys | Kinguin.net
Kinguin - глобален дигитален магазин за продажба на видео игри с мигновена доставка. 24/7. Страхотни оферти на игри за Steam, Origin, Battle.net, Xbox, PSN cd-keys и още...
Citizen Women's Crystal Stainless Steel Watch - EU2683-54Q - Kohl's
Sparkling yet sophisticated, this women's Citizen watch perfectly suits your classic sense of style.
Aggressive driving is the reckless or negligent behavior of one driver in an attempt to threaten or irritate another person. Often, drivers respond to their own negative feelings and their annoyance at other drivers by driving aggressively. However, these tactics can lead to serious accidents, resulting in injuries and damage to property.
Aggressive Driving Behavior
Aggressive driving can include reckless and negligent behaviors such as:
- Weaving in and out of traffic
- Tailgating other drivers
- Cutting off other vehicles in traffic
- Failing to use turn signals
- Failing to yield to those with right-of-way
- Running stop signs and red lights
- Taking turns too quickly
- Passing on the right
- Rude gestures
- Excessive honking
- Yelling at other drivers
Don’t Become an Aggressive Driver!
Most drivers have experienced stress because of a traffic jam or because of the behavior of a negligent or inconsiderate driver. However, responding to this stress with aggression toward other drivers puts yourself at risk of injury, as well as compromises the safety of everyone else on the road. In order to combat aggressive drivers, all motorists should evaluate their own responses to high-stress situations and work to ensure that anger does not affect safe driving habits. By understanding that they cannot control traffic or the behavior of other motorists, but rather can only control their own reaction to the situation, all drivers can become safer and calmer.
To combat stress on the road, remember to:
- Allow extra time to reach your destination. Leave early for long trips and have alternate routes in mind in case of heavy traffic. Consider traveling during off-peak days or hours.
- If your daily commute causes stress, consider switching your mode of transportation. Public transportation may take longer than driving, but allows riders to spend this time on other activities, such as reading or catching up on extra work. Biking in some areas reduces overall commute time, eliminates parking hassles, provides an outlet for physical activity, and cuts gasoline costs.
- Always be courteous to other drivers, even if they are not polite in return. Polite behavior can decrease the likelihood of a conflict with another driver. Never respond to another driver’s challenge or incite a challenge, and ignore rude gestures and comments.
Remember that negligent drivers are everywhere. Don’t respond to their behavior by becoming a negligent driver yourself! All drivers share the responsibility to keep everyone safe on the road. To learn more about safe driving and car accidents, visit the website of the Kenosha car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier, S.C.
Rose Gold Bowknot Artificial Gemstone Pendant Necklace Earrings Set | RoseGal.com
Shop for ROSE GOLD Bowknot Artificial Gemstone Pendant Necklace Earrings Set online at .16 and discover fashion at RoseGal.com