Hair loss in African American women is quite a common problem. There are various reasons for this issue. One of the causes is the poor diet and wrong food. The others include some illness, medication, emotional stress, thyroid disease, etc. Women often search for measures to get rid of this problem.
Here are some ways to prevent hair loss in African American women:
· Use Natural Oils : Try some natural herbs and oils. It promotes the hair growth for black women. You may use the coconut oil or the oils that contain Vitamin E to massage into the scalp every day.
· Proper Diet : You must include the healthy fatty acids (Omega 3 & omega 6) in your diet. You must also start drinking the protein shakes and increase your daily water intake as well. Take as much green vegetables as possible. They would help you get the vitamin B.
· Certain Useful Tips : Do not put on wigs, baseball caps and weaves daily and let the scalp breathe. You may use glue for the hair weaves. Use the wide toothed comb in case you have curly hair.
· Hair Care : Avoid the hair styling techniques which pull them tight. Twisting and pulling may lead to hair loss. Use the products that are non greasy. You must also avoid the chemical products, as they damage the roots of your hair. In stead, you should use natural & organic products. The best choice in this regard would be Smart.
· Good Lifestyle : Try to make some changes in your lifestyle. Do not take too much stress as it is one of the main reasons for baldness.
· Consult Dermatologist : Consult your dermatologist in order to get the right idea about the cause of your baldness.
These are some of the tips that would help promote the hair growth for black women.