Baden Wisconsin Badgers Official Autograph Football
Players can sign away on this pride-packed Wisconsin Badgers autograph football.
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone GOG CD Key | Bei Kinguin kaufen
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone GOG CD Key
9. Dez. 2004
Über das Produkt
Drei Abenteurer, die sich zufällig begegnet sind, finden den Demon Stone, ein uraltes Gefängnis, das vor ihren Augen zerbricht. Das darin eingesperrte Böse wird entfesselt und die beiden...
Definition: Business object skill and business object programming are based on the idea of Real world objects called as business objects. If you can imagine the SAP BO as "black boxes" that summarizes business processes, therefore hiding the information of the structure and implementation of the underlying data.
Business Objects: (aka BO, BOBJ) is a German enterprise software company, concentrating in business intelligence (BI). Since 2007, it has been a part of SAP AG. The company claimed more than 46,000 clients worldwide in its last wages release. Its flagship product is BO XI, with mechanisms that offer performance organization, preparation, reporting, question and examination and venture information management. Business Objects also offers consulting and education services to assist clients organize its business intelligence projects. Other BO tool-sets enable universes, and ready-written reports, to be stored centrally and completed selectively accessible to communities of password-protected user names.
History: Bernard Liautaud, the chairman and chief strategy officer co-founded SAP Business Objects in 1990 together with Denis Payre and was chief executive officer until September 2005. In 1991, the first customer, France Télécom, was signed. The company went public on NASDAQ in September 1994, making it the first French software company listed in the United States. In 2002, the company made Time Magazine Europe's Digital Top 25 of 2002 and were Business-Week Europe Stars of Europe.
On 7 October 2007, SAP AG announced that it would acquire BOBJ for $ 6.8B. As of 22 January 2008, the corporation is fully operated by SAP; This is seen as part of a growing consolidation trend in the business software industry, with Oracle acquiring Hyperion in 2007 and IBM acquiring Cognos in 2008.
Business Objects had two headquarters in San Jose, California, and Paris, France since the fact that the largest office was in Vancouver, BC. The company's stock was traded on both the NASDAQ and Euronext Paris (BOB) stock exchanges.
To accomplish structure encapsulation, the SAP BOs are created as entities with multiple layers:
- At the center of an SAP Business Object is the most important part, which stands for the object's inherent data.
- The second layer is the integrity layer. This signifies the business judgment of the object. It includes the business policies and constants that relate to the Business Object.
- The third layer is the interface layer. This illustrates the implementation and structure of the SAP Business Object, and defines the object's interface to the exterior world.
- The fourth and outermost layer of a Business Object is the access layer, which describes the technologies that can be used to acquire external access to the object's data, for example COM / DCOM (Component Object Model / Distributed Component Object Model).
BOs XI (XI 3.12SP3 is the latest version):
- Ordinary services make straightforward deployment and management of BI tools
- Question and analysis tools for self-service reporting, including DeskI (Full Client) and WebI.
- Universe Designer: An administrator tool used to create Universes or abstracted end-user visions of the database. It permits pre-defining table joins, object descriptions, and measure object behavior during aggregation.
- Enterprise Information Management (EIM) incorporates and develops data to construct a faithful foundation for business choices. This creates a basis for questioning and analysis through ETL or EII.
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) assists users support with strategy by tracking and analyzing key business metrics and objectives via organization dashboards, scorecards, analytics, and alerting.
- Enterprise Reporting (Crystal Reports) access, format, and distribute information to large populations of users.
- Info view portal
Data Visualization (Crystal Xcelsius) turns static data (from BO XI, databases, or Excel spreadsheets) into dashboards and presentations with dynamic charts and graphics.Business Intelligence On Demand: on-demand BI software that is hosted on the web by Business Objects.