ND721200 10000W 12000W 72V Sóng Sin Có Thể Lập Trình BLDC Động Cơ Điều Khiển Với Regen Cho Xe Điệ...
ND721200 10000W 12000W 72V Sóng Sin Có Thể Lập Trình BLDC Động Cơ Điều Khiển Với Regen Cho Xe Điện Xe Máy,Mua từ người bán ở Trung Quốc và trên toàn thế giới. Tận hưởng gửi hàng miễn phí, khuyến mãi trong thời gian giới hạn, trả hàng dễ dàng và bảo vệ người mua! Tận hưởng giao hàng miễn phí ✓Free...
1. A vision board makes your goals visible. That spiral notebook you scribble in is no match for images. For one thing, your vision board doesn’t get stored away in a dresser drawer. For another, you don’t have to flip through an image board to find a journal entry. Most important, for emotional impact a single decent photo blows away written descriptions.
2. A vision board keeps your goals in front of your eyes. In our world of information overload, remembering what you’ve decided to do on this earth is no simple matter. You wake up in the morning, start coffee, and turn on a TV morning show — “just for the weather.” What you get is a Category 5 hurricane of headlines and advertising. It floods your mind with sound bytes and yet more “incredible video, just in!”
With all that’s going on in the world, it’s surprising you remember to let the dog out, let alone what your goals in life are.
But with a vision board, you see your goals first thing in the morning — and as often as you want throughout the day. Even better: if you create a web-based vision board, it’s available wherever you go. You can visualize and focus on your goals at home, at work, even in an airport. Which is saying a lot.
3. A vision board allows you to choose your goals. If you don’t set your goals, someone else will set them for you — your culture, your family, your employer. Or television commercials. Why do you eat at McDonald’s? Um, the TV ads, and the giant M’s, have a lot to do with it. But when you use a vision board to advertise your own goals to yourself, you’ll pay less attention to french fries and more to your fitness program.
4. A vision board reminds you of what you’re working for. Are you just trying to get a report to the boss on time? Punch your time card? Make one more sale? Or do you have a goal, some reason for all the work you do?
If you don’t have a goal, you’re just running from one task to the next. Ask any chicken with its head cut off: it gets old, and fast.
But with a vision board, you remember what you’re working toward. The hard days — or let’s face it, the tedious and boring parts of even the most exciting projects — become not chores but stepping stones along the path to your goal.
5. A vision board acts as a carrot-and-stick for you. Despite some of the airy words floating round some vision board sites, your fortune ain’t gonna arrive on thought waves. Success in anything takes action. A vision board is the carrot that tempts you to work harder and smarter.
And yes, a vision board can be the stick, too. How? Even if you’re the only soul to know about your vision board, it’s still a commitment. It’s there all the time — a training partner who always shows up. It’s counting on you. Strange but true: you won’t want to let your vision board down.
6. Your vision board keeps you in a positive mood. If you’re a person who really wants to see the glass half-full, but often doesn’t – turn to your vision board.
Keeping long-term goals in sight helps you feel far better moment to moment and day to day. Feeling better means you can network better, work harder, love more sincerely — and feel fine about taking time off too. Sure, all of that makes you more effective and successful. But it also just feels better to have long-term, concrete goals.
7. A vision board allows you to create a purpose in life. If you don’t choose your purpose in life, one will be chosen for you. You really don’t want to wake up in a nursing home and find you’ve lived your employer’s purpose for your life. Or your culture’s. Or even your mother’s. (Maybe especially your mother’s!)
Your vision board not only helps you to set a purpose. It lets you modify your purpose when that’s necessary. For example after a major life change, or as you grow personally. Best of all, when you choose a web-based vision board site, you get all the inspiration of multi-sensory visualization – and never again have to fuss around with posterboard and glue.