We all want to fly on the cheap. Do not we? Here are some suggestions to help you find the cheapest airline tickets.
By and large the lions share of the cheapest airline tickets are found online. Here are some search tips to help you mine that bargain airfare.
- Be flexible regarding your intended departure date as it is not uncommon to find a few hundred dollar differential from one day to the next.
- Do not be sucked in by the travel industries headlines and claims, such as: "This is the best website for cheapest airline tickets" The travel industry is one of the most competitive online sectors and the big players pay fancy prices to fancy copywriters who are paid huge amounts to suck you in. My message is shop around, visit as many sites as you can.
- Flying around or after Midnight is the cheapest time of the day or night to fly. If you want to save money, you must consider flying during anti-social hours. Mid week is also a good time to consider. Avoid Flying on a Monday or Friday as this is usually the most expensive time.
- Check to see if your destination has charter flights, do a simple search such as, "charter flights to your destination"
- If you want to slum it you could always sign-up as a courier. Couriers often pay as little as 20 to 30% of the full ticket price. Search online for airline couriers . You usually have about 10 to 14 days in your destination before your return flight, so really is worth considering.
Here is a quick recap of the strategies you can use to gain the cheapest airline ticket; be flexible, visit as many websites as you can, consider flying after midnight, check out any charter flights going where you want to go, and finally take a look at any airline courier options that maybe available.