ZBAITU Store - Amazing prodcuts with exclusive discounts on AliExpress
Discover the wide range of from AliExpress Top Seller ZBAITU Store.Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwide! ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Easy Return.
Some basic causes involving tools, which lead to accidents, are:
· Defective tools like hammers, axes, screwdrivers, shovels, spades may be loose, cracked, broken. Workers can be injured if the handles loosen or break and tool head flies off.
· Using the wrong tool like using wrong kind and size of wrench. The wrench will slip if the opening is too large and fits loosely on the nut causing damage to it and injure the worker.
· Right tool, wrong method. On an adjustable wrench pressure should always be applied on fixed jaw and not on the moveable jaw. Never use a "cheater" on it. It is a length of pipe put over the wrench to increase leakage. It will cause mashed fingers or broken limbs.
· All tools should have proper maintenance. Handles and guards should be intact. Safety devices should be installed and checked regularly. Worn or deformed tools should be repaired or discarded.
· Electrical powered tools must be properly wired, insulated and grounded. All power tools like rotary blades; bits and wheels must not be cracked, out-of-round, excessively worn. Since some machines moving parts like powered saws and there is always risk of crushing or cutting of fingers and toes if not paid attention. Make sure pins and collars used on these machines are all intact.
· Pneumatic tools are operated by air pressure, some tools have arbors for mounting wheels, saw blades etc, always check to see these are securely mounted so that these can not fly off to cause damage or injury. Always turn off and release air pressure before disconnecting air supply hose. Protect your eyes, hands and face while using these tools.
· Gasoline powered tools can cause fire and explosion hazards because of fuel flammable vapors. These tools should be refueled after they have been cooled down and in well-ventilated areas.
· Since some machines moving parts like powered saws and there is always risk of crushing or cutting of fingers and toes if not paid attention. Make sure pins and collars used on these machines are all intact.