DMWD 12 فولت 24 فولت موقد صغير لطهي الأرز سيارة شاحنة حساء عصيدة ماكينة طهي قدر الغذاء البخاري ال...
DMWD 12 فولت 24 فولت موقد صغير لطهي الأرز سيارة شاحنة حساء عصيدة ماكينة طهي قدر الغذاء البخاري الكهربائية علبة طعام للتسخين وجبة سخان أكثر دفئا,اشترِ من جهات البيع في الصين وحول العالم. واستمتع بشحن مجاني، وتخفيضات بوقت محدود، واسترجاع المنتجات بسهولة، وحماية المشتري! Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwi...
HOTOCHKI Official Store - Small Orders Online Store on Aliexpress.com
Hotochki is brand focusing on providing the best vision experience for people who are in need of prescription eyeglasses at a very affordable price.
Is Reincarnation Real?
For some, no proof is possible.
For others, a "knowing" is all they need.
In 2005, my horse friend, Echo, extended some of her consciousness into a kitten body.
She told me ahead of time that she was coming to be a cat with me.
On the day the kitten was born, she announced herself telepathically to the Siamese breeder, saying, "Echo. I come."
That same morning, I heard Echo say to me, "I'm blind." "Kittens are born with their eyes closed," I told her.
"I have toes," she murmured with curious delight as she wiggled them.
Horses feet are actually a single toe, anatomically speaking.
Echo had told me a few weeks prior to this that the kitten would be Siamese, female, and arrive at the same cattery where Violet, my other Siamese, had been born.
The breeder was easily able to identify the kitten that was Echo. Some friends picked her up for me when she was 9 weeks old.
Over the past 5 years, I've delided in Starlight.
I've also discovered what I personally consider to be "evidence" of Echo's presence as Starlight.
Clearly a cat body and a horse body are different. Some of the similarities described here have been adapted for differences in size, structure, and species.
In each instance of, I observed the essence of the individual.
- Starlight arrived with her lower back very tight and some misalignment just above the sacrum. This exactly matched an injury Echo had in the last year of her life that we never fully resolved. It has since been treated with chiropractic and resolved in Starlight.
- Starlight's hind end is more typical of an equine structure than a feline one. My chiropractic veterinarian pointed this out to me.
- Starlight instantly recognized a song I used to sing to Echo while I rode her. It was "You Are My Shining Star" – which is, I'm told by Echo, where Starlight's name came from. I had not made the connection with the song until after Starlight was already with me. I played it one day on the computer while she was in my arms, and her eyes lit up with recognition.
- Echo loved to jump cavaletti and logs and even thin branches lying on a trail. My TV tables have a bar between the legs that look very much like cavaletti, and Starlight, as a small kitten, would run and jump over them just for the fun of it.
- Starlight is very compassionate, sweet, and filled with joy, as was Echo. Like Echo, she is very gentle and loving, and kind, and spiritually advanced.
- Starlight is very funny, especially when she is playing. She's the only cat I've ever seen who, like a cartoon character, can start to run in place before taking off. Echo also had a sense of humor and liked to out-wit me and other people.
- Starlight hates conflict and will leave, rather than fight or stand up for herself. Echo was the bottom of the equatorial pecking order and avoided conflict by leaving situations where they were conflict. She would take care of another horse who was injured rather than try to drive them from the herd.
- Echo had large solid feet for a horse her size. Horse's feet are actually a single toe. Starlight has unusually big toes. When she was a kitten, it was very hard to find her tiny claws to clip them. They're easier to find now, but her toes are still impressive for her size.
- Echo had big, soft, gentle brown eyes. Starlight has big, soft, blue eyes, with love pouring out of them.
- Echo used to shed nearly all year round, which is unusual for horses, who usually just shed in the spring and the fall. Starlight also sees to shed all year round, which is just as unusual for a cat.
- Starlight likes to groom me by licking my hair, just like one cat grooming another. Echo used to wiggle her muzzle on the back of my head and on my hair, as if I were a horse.
- Echo was a gray horse – a horse born a darker color who gray's out. Starlight is a blue-point Siamese, with her predominant color being gray. This may be coincidence, but since Starlight kept changing colors for many months before settling on this one, I believe she chose it, and the breeder confirmed that some kittens do "choose" the color they want to be after trying out different Siamese shades.
- When Echo told me she was coming as Starlight, she said, "now you can carry me." One of Starlight's favorite games is to jump into a bag so I can carry her up from the basement.
- When Violet and Sakhara were alive, Starlight would always let them eat first, even tho 'she had her own bowl of food. Echo was the same way when fed with other horses, always taking the bottom position in the pecking order. Starlight still does this with Melissa, who is 3 years younger than Starlight.
- Echo, and horses in general, prefer jumping up to jumping down. Starlight does not mind jumping up on things, but jumping down is difficult for her if she's more than 3-4 feet up, such as on the refrigerator. And Starlight can barely even conceive of jumping to heights that Melissa thinks are ordinary, such as 5 feet up or higher, because she can not imagine how she would get down.
- Echo was always very careful to put her feet only on solid ground, as horses do not like unsteady footing .. Starlight, too, is careful of footing. Unlike most cats who love soft cushions and pillows, she will not step onto anything that moves around under her feet.
So as you can see, there is a very long list of characteristics that Starlight and Echo share. While this may not institute "proof" to anyone, to me it is evidence that supports my original experience, ie, Echo telling me she was coming back to me as a Siamese cat.
Of course, I do not need any external proof at all. I can FEEL that they are the same being. And that's all I need, personally speaking.
My horse came back as a cat, and my internal "truth testing" center confirms it.
After all, I'm telepathic with animals, and if you do not believe that, well, that's your choice. Our experiences and beliefs can differ.
I'm not out to prove anything here. I just want to share my experience.