The history of the Electrolux Corporation did not start with the mighty "dollar" if one would ever interpret it this way, though there was a start of a big corporate organization with a handful of well-pocked gentlemen ready for turnover of big incorporated capital stocks to start on a highly sophisticated corporation.
It was the other way around, for it started very humbly on "sales" some 90 years ago on one of the most celebrated appliance-unit, the "vacuum cleaner" of today's giant Electrolux Corporate Groups.
The Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner is the solid core of today's Electrolux business conglomerate. Less than a century ago, Axel Wenner-Gren, on a one-time window-shop-stroll through the busy streets of Vienna, Austria, he saw a vacuum cleaner in one of the shop windows.
An insight immediately came into mind, "What if every household will have the good chance to own one like it, life will be easier and happy." Leave the rest to history, for that single idea in selling the vacuum cleaners "house to house" has revolutionized into what is at present quality brand in appliance, Electrolux.
SUPERIOR MODEL TYPES ELECTROLUX VACUUM CLEANERS
Combines beautiful designs, best technical innovative features, and credibility in function, it tackles all tasks in the home to make easy and happier lives of people. Electrolux prices are far below the ordinary cost of other vacuum cleaners comparing in levels of its remarkable quality.
* Electrolux Oxygen 3 Ultra Canister (New Model) – This model features a full-sized power head with automatic electronics that leads the vacuum to adjust tasks to type of floor or any surface. Cleans 99.97% of all dusts and allergens and picks up the smallest particles. Price: $ 429.99.
* Electrolux Oxygen 3 Canister – made with a low-profile nozzle specifically to clean hard floors, and low level carpets. By pressing the vacuum handle chord automatically rewinds. Price: $ 348.
* Electrolux Oxygen 3 Upright – best for all kinds of modern-day floors. It's electronically adjusted to reach out heights. Push buttoned, nozzle for cleaning all types of floors. Price: $ 379.99.
* Electrolux Harmony – considered the quietest of all vacuum cleaners, powerful sound insulated motor with low nozzle, and turbo nozzle to clean pets' hair. Catch 99.97% dust and airborne allergen. Provided soft ergonomic handles for comfortable touch and grip. $ 274.
* Electrolux ProntoTM "2-in-1" – a model feature that allows you to reach anywhere. It has a 180-degree swivel head that allows cleaning anywhere around and under. Price: $ 99.99.
* Electrolux Trilobite – a robot vacuum made on a three sound navigation, and has three cleaning modes, the normal, the quick, and on the spot vacuuming. Has a charging station where the cleaning docks automatically. Price: $ 1,699.99.
Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners are the best selling items. They specialize in this kind of appliance-unit. Non-stop researchers for new and better designs and best in features are primary Electrolux concerns ever since.