Módulo de retransmissão wi fi, esp8266 argomada/01s 5v, interruptor de controle remoto para casa ...
Módulo de retransmissão wi fi, esp8266 argomada/01s 5v, interruptor de controle remoto para casa inteligente, telefone app esp01 wireless,Aproveite promoções, envio grátis, proteção ao consumidor e retorno simplificado ao comprar de lojas na China e no mundo inteiro! Aproveite ✓Envio gratuito par...
Micro or teacup pigs are the latest pet trend to sweep the UK and America, why would anyone want a porker as a pet you may well ask yourself.
Over recent years keeping small pigs as pets has become hugely popular.The trend came about in the 1980s in the form of the miniature Vietnamese Potbellied Pig. Within a few years this exotic little creature had skyrocketed to celebrity stardom and was for a time the most "in pet" to own.
Miniature pigs are generally healthy and robust and live typically between five and fifteen years, although with the correct care and nutrition many end beyond this.
They are becoming more and more domesticated with every generation enjoying human contact from a young age and quickly adapting to new surroundings, they have a strong constitution and very few ailments in comparison to most pedigree dogs nowdays.
Listed below are some of the reasons why this could be the ideal pet for the 21st Century and why a mini pig could become your new best friend.
- They are genetically bred to be small, compact and oh so cute.
- They are, contrary to belief very clean animals.
- They are highly intelligent, probably more than your average cat or dog.
- They can be house trained to go outside or use a litter tray.
- They have hair rather than fur like the usual domestic pet and therefore are ideal for people who suffer from allergies.
- They are sociable and friendly.
- They do not carry fleas like other household pets.
- They can be trained to walk on a harness.
- They give you bucket loads of fun and make you laugh.